westdance: Which bransle is this, please?

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:09:09 PST 2007

Bransles aren't my forte.  But I need to know which bransle has the
following steps (for a project I'm working on):
Double left, kick, kick, double right, repeat

double left, kick, kick, single right, kick, kick, kick, single left,
kick, kick, double right (some versions repeat that.)

Could someone lend me their knowledge?  I *think* it's Bransle
Charlotte, but I could be wrong (it wouldn't surprise me to be wrong)

Thanks,

Na'arah