westdance: SCA dance practice, 3rd Wednesday San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 13:22:03 PST 2007

Howdy all,

The Crosston Dance Ball is coming soon,
http://www.gemscats.com/pages/danceball07.htm (This site is
old. Please contact the new autocrat,
Vyncent[torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com] for information or feast
reservations.)

The Esfenn Feast of Fine Arts will be on Saturday February 10,
2007. I hope this website will have details soon:
http://www.esfenn.org/

It's never to early to start planing on attending the Known
World Dance Symposium from June 28, 2007 to July 01, 2007.
Please see http://www.peterdur.us/kwds2007/ for details.