westdance: Dance Teacher needed for Yule in Rivenoak

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 23:00:07 PDT 2006

Hello all,

THL Gregory of St. Albans, the autocrat of Rivenoak
Yule, has been charged by his Excellency Baron
Rivenoak, to secure the talents of a dance master for
this year's Rivenoak Yule.  The Rivenoak Yule Feast is
scheduled for December 9, 2006 at 6:30pm (note change
from Kingdom Calender), in the Town of Durham (just 15
minutes south of Chico).  It is large hall -- plenty
of room for dancing.  I'm disappointed that I can't
make it, as I'll be on the East Coast at that time,
but do let Gregory know if you're able to make it...!
His email is Gmt8801 at aol.com.  I can also deliver a
message to him if need be.

Always,

Vyncent