westdance: Baroness' Masked Ball

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 09:45:36 PDT 2006

It's on Nov. 4th. There's no info on the Kingdom website yet,
but the Darkwood website has some details (and a map linked from
this page, http://santiagosmagic.com/maskedball/):

Masked Ball Information

The theme of the Masked Ball will be "The Seven Deadly Sins."

There will be dancing and two mask competitions.

The first will the traditional "best mask" competition, but we
couldn't just leave it at that. We are also having a competition
for a mask representing the best example of "The Eighth
Deadliest Sin."

So be creative people! We want to see those masks, and the
legendary skill and wit of the populace of Darkwood!