westdance: SCA dance practice, 2nd Wednesday Menlo Park -- 11Oct06

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 22:34:49 PDT 2006

Collegium is 21 Oct 06. if you are interested in teaching,
please contact Rose de LeMans (rose at santiagosmagic.com), who is
organizing the class schedule.  Some event etails are on
http://www.geocities.com/Chancellor_Occidentalis/

The dance for Mists Investiture is Lauro. If you would like to
attend the event, please see
http://mists.westkingdom.org/2006FallInvest.shtml for event
details.

If you would like to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal of the
Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

Dance practice this week is in Menlo Park.
Directions:
Take 101 south to the Willow Road exit in Menlo Park. Go west on
Willow Road, away from the Dumbarton Bridge. Go past the first
light to turn left on Durham. Go to the first stop sign and turn
right onto Laurel. Turn left onto O'Keefe. Go one block and park
anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a one-story
house, with medium sized redwood trees flanking the yard, in the
middle of the block. 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
Yahoo!Maps will also give you accurate directions, but will tell
you to turn left from Willow onto O'Keefe at an uncontrolled,
unmarked interesction (at the 76 Gas Station). I don't recommend
it at high traffic times.
Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a local
restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

I may be a bit late, but see you there!
Crystal of the Westermark
(Crystal A. Larsen)