westdance: dance track at collegium, 21Oct06

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 08:55:45 PDT 2006

Collegium will be on 21Oct06, at Cardinal Newman High School 50
Ursuline Rd Santa Rosa, CA 95403 from 8:30 (class sign-ups) to
5pm. No feast. Site fee $8. Website with almost no details,
http://www.geocities.com/Chancellor_Occidentalis/

I don't know how many classes sessions there will be on the day
of collegium, so if you'd like to teach, please send mail. If
those of you organizing dance at coming events would please send
mail with suggestions of dances that need teaching, we'll do our
best to comply.

xtal

---FWD from SCA-West---

At collegium we'll have basic dance classes for all types of
dance. If you've ever wondered what type of dance you'd like
best, this is a great opportunity to find out. Beginner-level
classes will be taught on Bransels and Almans, English Country
Dance, and Italian Dance (and maybe some French dance, if we
have time). Come to collgium and learn the basic patterns for
dances that will be featured at The Darkwood Baroness' Masked
Ball, the Ladies of the Rose Ball at 12th Night, The Crosston
Dance Ball and all the various Yule Celebrations.

Dance cheat-sheets, sheet music, and a CD of dance music will be
available for the first 10 students who ask for them.

If you have any questions or requests, please contact Crystal of
the Westermark at xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

regards,