westdance: Fwd: Collegium Occidentalis Official

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 08:21:41 PDT 2006

Yay! It's almost time for Collegium!
http://www.geocities.com/Chancellor_Occidentalis/

See you there,
Crystal of the Westermark

--- Heer Christoph van den Brake
<christophvandenbrake at yahoo.com> wrote:

Greetings and Salutations To All Assembled,
With great pleasure, I would like to announce that the Fall
Collegium Occidentalis will be held at Cardinal Newman High
School in Santa Rosa on October 21st. Please spread the word to
all list, that I haven’t posted to, that teachers are needed.
Please check the website listed below for specifics.

I do apologize about the late posting. The reasons that it took
so long to find and post the event were:
finding a site that could accommodate number of classrooms
needed for a full day
that fit within the budget
clarification on insurance coverage by SCA inc.
 I look forward to seeing all of you at the Collegium
Occidentalis.

YIS,
Christoph van den Brake
MKA Chris Landin
Incoming Chancellor, Collegium Occidentalis
Chancellor at WestKingdom.org
http://www.geocities.com/Chancellor_Occidentalis/