westdance: Pied d'Argent at Purgatorio

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Wed Aug 16 16:14:13 PDT 2006

Okay, well, I'll be there.  And I don't have a long drive home, so my
family can take a bit longer to pack up Sunday.  And I don't have to
worry about attending peerage meetings....sooooo, sure, if no one else
is jonesing to do this, I'll be happy to help out.  I'll even
con...errr, I mean....umm....convince (yeah right, that's what I meant)
my boys to help out.  At least Aidan.  It's a dance he likes a lot and
he can be my demo helper.

Count me in.

And if you want, I can deliver the token to Ysabella.  I'm sure I'll be
able to find her.

Na'arah
Darkwood Dance Minion