westdance: Pied d'Argent at Purgatorio

Matt Larsen matt.larsen at certive.com
Wed Aug 16 10:51:21 PDT 2006

Well, first off, I'm willing to play music for competition!

Second, on the subject of tokens, I think I heard recently that
the A&S ministers are looking for someone to cast some new tokens,
and I _thought_ that the Pied tokens were on that list.  If so,
I believe there may already be a mold for the tokens.  If
Ysabella isn't in contact with the A&S ministers, it might be a
good thing to get them in touch with each other.  Of course, I
may just be misremembering something, too... :-)

Geoffrey