westdance: Guest Instructors sought

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:50:29 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

The Darkwood Dance practice seeks guest instructors for the dates of
Thursday, August 31st and Thursday September 7.  Dance Practice is held
in Morgan Hill at 7:30 to 9.  If wished, we will provide dinner at 7
for a traveling instructor.

There are a couple of reasons for this need.  1. to give our regular,
hard working dance master a break.  2. to expose our dance students to
different teaching methods.

Please remember, most of the dancers at the Darkwood practice are
beginners and that dance is not an easy hobby for them.  They are
willing and persistant, but require patience, repetition and
alternative ways of looking at instruction.

Thank you,

Na'arah
Darkwood Minion