westdance: Newcomer's Collegium

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:01:19 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

While I was at Sunday's West Kingdom Heralds meeting, I was asked if I
knew any dance teachers that would be willing to go and teach dance at
the Shire of Windy Meads (Davids/Sacramento area) Newcomer's Collegium
on August 5th.  I offered to post this request to the dance list, so
here it is.  Contact details for the event will be in the August Page,
but I will attempt to find them out if needed.

Na'arah