westdance: Re: SCA dance practice, 4th Wednesday Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 21:04:00 PDT 2006

This week, dance class will start at about 7pm and go to 9pm.
This week we'll be going over dance to be done at the 16th
Century Salon at the 40th Betane Celebration (arg! no website!
It will be May 3-7th in Cloverdale, CA), including the
competition dance, Spanish Pavane. We'll also go over
Contentezza, the competition dance for Mists Investiture
(http://mists.westkingdom.org/2006SpringInvestiture.shtml).

If you would like to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal of the
Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

Dance practice this week is in Menlo Park.
Directions:
Take 101 south to the Willow Road exit in Menlo Park. Go west on
Willow Road, away from the Dumbarton Bridge. Go past the first
light to turn left on Durham. Go to the first stop sign and turn
right onto Laurel. Turn left onto O'Keefe. Go one block and park
anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a one-story
house, with medium sized redwood trees flanking the yard, in the
middle of the block. 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
Yahoo!Maps will also give you accurate directions, but will tell
you to turn left from Willow onto O'Keefe at an uncontrolled,
unmarked interesction (at the 76 Gas Station). I don't recommend
it at high traffic times.
Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a local
restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)