westdance: Dancing at Beltane

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Apr 20 10:11:48 PDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from tlwhyte17 <tlwhyte at comcast.net> -----

To: sca-west at yahoogroups.com
From: tlwhyte17 <tlwhyte at comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:22:23 -0000
Subject: [sca-west] Shameless Plug: 16th C Salon at Beltane!

Just a reminder of our upcoming 16th C Salon, to be held Saturday May
6 at Beltane Coronation. Games! Music! Dancing! Food! Stimulating
Conversation! And, last but not least, Great Clothes! :-)

The Salon will available for your general enjoyment pretty much all
day Saturday. Prior to court there will be gaming tables and bocce
available to play. After Coronation Court we will have dancing, a
demonstration of the new cut and thrust rules for rapier, musical
performances, food, and more dancing! Those who wish may join in a
Courtier-style conversation on the question: Is Honor based on public
acts or private thoughts? Games will continue for all those
interested throughout the day. The Salon will end at 5:00 PM (real
time!) so as to allow one and all time to cook and eat their dinners.

Remember, 16th C dress is appreciated but not required! Everyone is
welcome to sample the delights of 16th C culture. :-)

Hope to see all of you there!
Genevieve

Yahoo! Groups Links