westdance: Re: SCA dance practice, 4th Wednesday Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 19:35:17 PST 2006

Howdy all,

March has a 5th Wednesday! Please come out next week for the
all-dance-no-teaching dance party!

This week, dance class will start at about 7pm and go to 9pm.
For the next few months we'll be focusing on new dances such as
Furioso Nouvelle, St Martin's or La Francoise Nouvelle, or old
dances that need some polish, such as Dolce Amoroso Fuco. We
will also go over the upcoming competition dances, Black Alman
and Boatman.

If you would like to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal of the
Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

Dance practice this week is in Menlo Park.
Directions:
Take 101 south to the Willow Road exit in Menlo Park. Go west on
Willow Road, away from the Dumbarton Bridge. Go past the first
light to turn left on Durham. Go to the first stop sign and turn
right onto Laurel. Turn left onto O'Keefe. Go one block and park
anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a one-story
house, with medium sized redwood trees flanking the yard, in the
middle of the block. 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
Yahoo!Maps will also give you accurate directions, but will tell
you to turn left from Willow onto O'Keefe at an uncontrolled,
unmarked interesction (at the 76 Gas Station). I don't recommend
it at high traffic times.
Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a local
restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)