westdance: Fwd: Collegium Occidentalis, May 13, Sacramento

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue Mar 14 14:43:49 PST 2006

Speaking of Collegium, I'm the volunteer for dance track organization.

If we get our act together by March 30, our lovely classes will be
bragged about in the May page. So, after you've volunteered for the
Performing Arts Symposium (you *have* volunteered for the Performing
Arts Symposium, right?), then it's time to think about volunteering
again.

The Autocrat also asked about dancing at the feast, last time this
didn't actually happen (?), so I'm lukewarm on the idea. But, if you
want to make it happen...

-- Gregory