westdance: dance list for the Crosston dance ball 21Jan06

Larsen, Matt matt.larsen at certive.com
Fri Dec 9 13:38:24 PST 2005

:-) I saw it on the list and realized that we haven't taught it in
quite some time.  So I said I would teach it.  Then Crystal pointed
out to me that I had overlooked the fact that it was a maybe.  So
I said I would teach Chiranzana, and Madam Sosilia if I had extra
time. :-)

But if I don't get a chance to teach it, we may want to drop it
even if we have time.  After all, if we are only going to get the
die hard dancers up for a dance 'cause they're the only ones that
know it, it might as well be something more like Contentezza...

Matt