westdance: Request for input

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:08:58 PST 2005

The main reason I included Dull Sir John in the "maybe" category is
that we will be learning it this month at Darkwood Dance. I agree it is
a more complicated dance.  And I'm not sure I can teach it yet.  I'll
know by the end of November, though.

 I may put Lorrayne Alman in as the Pinwheel game (thus incorporating
both yours and Gregory's suggestion) if it looks like there is a good
place for it.  Not as part of a set, but as a "get everybody up and
moving and playing" thing.

Na'arah