westdance: Request for input

Larsen, Matt matt.larsen at certive.com
Thu Nov 3 09:34:10 PST 2005

Looks like a good set list to me.  The only change I'd consider
suggesting is to the if-time set, where you might replace Dull
Sir John with something else.  It's a relatively complex dance,
and may be more frustrating than enjoyable for a lot of folks.
Perhaps replace it with the Lorayne Alaman?  That's _really_
simple, anyone can get up and enjoy it, and that makes it a
good dance toward the end of an evening of dance.

Matt