westdance: Collegium

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sun Sep 18 18:06:45 PDT 2005

I am the negligent dance-track organizer for the West Kingdom Collegium
coming up October 15th.

The chancellor has decided that she might relax the 1-class limit. We
have 3-5 slots to fill, there are two ME dance classes. I would like
to encourage those of you who might teach something else to think
about doing that instead, as we usually have a surplus of dance
teachers, especially if we use 2nd classes to fill the track. So, for
example, I am planning on putting in 2 bardic classes as the bardic
track last time was very sadly empty.

Please send dance class offers directly to me, and if I don't hear
from you, I'll be chasing you down...

-- Gregory