westdance: Re: SCA dance practice, 2nd Wednesday Menlo Park (and the Thursday partice in Santa Cruz)

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 15:30:33 PDT 2005

We’re trying a new format for the Wednesday night dance class. A
beginners dance class will start at 7pm and go to 7:45. One
dance will be taught every week for 4-6 weeks. We'll be
continuing Danse de Cleves for the the upcoming Saltatoris
competition at Mists Coronet
[http://mists.westkingdom.org/2005FallCoronet.html]. Beginners
are welcome to stay through the usual class from 7:45 to 9pm.

If you would like to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal
of the Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

Dance practice this week is in Menlo Park.
Directions:
Take 101 south to the Willow Road exit in Menlo Park. Go west on
Willow Road, away from the Dumbarton Bridge. Go past the first
light to turn left on Durham. Go to the first stop sign and turn
right onto Laurel. Turn left onto O'Keefe. Go one block and park
anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a one-story
house, with medium sized redwood trees flanking the yard, in the
middle of the block. 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
Yahoo!Maps will also give you accurate directions, but will tell
you to turn left from Willow onto O'Keefe at an uncontrolled,
unmarked interesction. I don't recommend it at high traffic
times.
Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a local
restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)