westdance: Re: READ THIS ONE _Palo Alto_/ 3rd Wednesday / SCA dance practice

Larsen, Matt matt.larsen at certive.com
Mon Aug 15 16:28:22 PDT 2005

The exact dances will be determined when we know who will be there to dance,
probably
shortly before the demo starts. :-).  But my plan is to start with a couple
english country dances,
probably Rufty Tufty, Cuckolds, Chestnut or other similar dances.  Then
we'll do one of the
16th c. Italian couple dances for as many couples as want to do it, probably
Fiama or
Contentezza, and finish up with Villanella, Contrapasso or both, depending
on available time.

In any case, we will definitely be doing some english country, so feel free
to show up and
dance!

Geoffrey