westdance: Re: READ THIS ONE _Palo Alto_/ 3rd Wednesday / SCA dance practice

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 16:07:13 PDT 2005

One small clarification, we'll dance at the demo, and when the
demo is over, we can go to the usual menlo park practice place
to dance a bit more and change clothes.  Then out to dinner as
usual for the 2nd-4th Wednesdays.

If you need directions from the demo site to 116 O'Keefe St in
Menlo Park please ask.

xtal