westdance: Dance Demo Next Wednesday (the 17th)

Larsen, Matt matt.larsen at certive.com
Thu Aug 11 08:48:22 PDT 2005

Hi All,

As some of you know, Leanor and Francisco are running a demo next week in
Palo Alto, and we've been asked to move dance practice there.  From the
discussion with people last night, it seems like there's enough interest,
so we'll be meeting there.  It will likely be a short amount of dancing,
10-15 minutes is my guess, and we'll probably do a couple of English Country

dances, maybe a 16th c. dance like Contentezza or Fiama, and finish with
Contrapasso.

I don't have details yet on where the demo is, so I'll be posting directions

in a later message.  I'm also not 100% sure of the time, but I believe it's
starting at 7pm, which means we'll need to be there, in garb and ready to
go by 6:45 or so.  Again, I'll check on the time and post that later.

Geoffrey