westdance: SCA, The West Kingdom College of Dance

Rachael Keish rachael.keish at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:18:01 PDT 2005

I concur with Katrina, simpler is better.  If someone someday gets
power hungry and starts foo, then we don't dance with them; problem
solved.

It takes two to tango! (and bransle, and pavan, and ECD, and
Italian.....) but they can Galliard along by themselves being power
mad if they so choose!

;-), Marguerite