westdance: SCA, The West Kingdom College of Dance

Katrina Hennessy numbat1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:31:42 PDT 2005

I personally don't see a pressing need for term limits and it would add a
level of administration that we have currently avoided plus place the Crown
influencing who is the Chancellor. At the moment the Chancellor is selected
by the consensus of the members of the College and by implication can be
deselected by the same means. While that may not stand in a court of law I
doubt we will need to take it to one and for now I believe the simpler the
better.
Katrina