westdance: Dance at A&S

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Mon Jun 27 11:46:29 PDT 2005

 If a lot of people day trip, that's going to make both the teacher
pool and the student pool light on Sunday.   I don't think I'm going to
schedule it strictly in "difficulty" order.  But I have to see who opts
to do what first :)  If nothing else, it will be a valuable lesson in
frustration and futility.  Like herding cats or children.

Na'arah