westdance: OT: Pennsic Truck $40.74* a unit 2'x2'x3'/12 cubic feet]

Rachael Keish rachael.keish at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:45:03 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------

Hi All,
I have just adjusted my paypal account and it can now accept your
payments for the Pennsic Truck.  Use my email address as the recipients
email - cathyblancett @ yahoo . com (take out the spaces) and for the
category of purchase as --  service.  Make sure you send me an email and
let me know you are sending a payment.

Please help us sell all 270 units (2'x2'x3' or 12 cubic feet each).  But
for the $40.74 and we need to sell all 270 to keep the price at $40.74.
 At this time we only have 23 reserved so there are plenty left.
Please reserve and pay for
yours as soon as possible.Also please feel free to froward this to other
lists that might be interested.

Catherine of Wessex
Pennsic Truck coordinator
cathyblancett @ yahoo . com