westdance: Re: Dolce at Performing Arts Fete August 6th

Cin cinbarnes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:17:37 PDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 11:12:31AM -0700, Crystal A. Larsen wrote:
> > Well, it's supposed to be a showcase dance. :-)  Do others
> > feel like we can get this up to a performance level?

Yeah, of course. Needs a bazillion repetitions, sure, you/we can do it.

> I feel like I got the man's part in this last round of teaching,
> so I think we could manage DAF, depending on who's at the Fete.
> If all else fails, jut the middle man could do the fancy bit,
> and the other two men could do the easier version.

Good compromise. I thought this was the demo from 2 yrs back?
Why not something new? Or did the previous discussion (which I missed)
result in this being the only dance that was sufficient interesting
given the time remaining?

--cin
Cynthia Barnes
CinBarnes at gmail.com