westdance: Question about practices

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Tue May 17 10:40:59 PDT 2005

Greetings to the list,

I'm working on a flyer for my class and I'd like to know; other than
the Crosston and Darkwood dance practices, are there any other regular
dance practices in the Kingdom?  Since Collegium is a Kingdom-wide
event, I want to list as many possible venues and information sources
as possible for students that may be just beginning to learn dance.
And I thought having practices, web sites, events, classes, and other
resources all on one sheet would be useful.

Thanks,

Na'arah