westdance: Mists Investiture Dance

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Wed May 11 10:49:23 PDT 2005

If it's Argent in the heraldic sense, then it wouldn't mean "silver" as
in the metal, but "silver or white" as a tint.  So pewter would fall in
that category.  So would bone or even white enamel (though the latter
two wouldn't match the probable intent).  The description in the
Herald's book simply says "a small pendant or pin of a silver dance
slipper".  Interpretation of what that means, would be according to the
Regalia Officer, the Order Minister, and the Royalty.

Na'arah