westdance: Mists Investiture Dance

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 10:19:07 PDT 2005

And the ragging begins! =)  Let's hope it doesn't
continue through tonight...!

But truly, I had thought it was more important that
people *get* their token, rather than what the
material was...I would prefer silver as well too, and
would contribute if that was a factor.  I will follow
up with Ysabella and find out what the status is.

Vyncent