westdance: Mists Investiture Dance

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 09:33:04 PDT 2005

Yes, we are out of Pied tokens.  Ysabella, the new
regalia minister, assured me that it would not be a
problem to obtain some more.

Would a solution be to perhaps use a material other
than silver which is more readily accessible?  Truly,
I didn't know that the token was actual silver until
you said it, and I would guess this goes for many
recipients.

Vyncent