westdance: Question about Kingdom and Princ. events

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:36:53 PST 2005

 Marguerite,

Thank you for answering the question, in part.  I was more curious
about not even having the information that the competition was going to
occur, along with the name of the dance involved.  For instance, on the
Coronet web site, it just states what competitions will be occuring,
not a specific time involved.  I understand about not wanting to put in
a time though, since dance, unlike cooking, isn't a "drop off to be
judged and then pick it up later" type competition. I hadn't considered
that before.

Na'arah