westdance: Question about Kingdom and Princ. events

Rachael Keish rachael.keish at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:27:00 PST 2005

I am running the Saltators and didn't want to put any specific time in
because we decide at the event on an appropriate break in activities -
usually after the tourney and before court- to run the dancing.  I
send out the announcements with the heralds beforehand (and announce
it myself too!)

The Pieds are typically run Sunday morning, but again - the person has
to know what is going on in order to plan them, and alot of that
depends how the event goes (mundane time doesn't mean much at events!)
:-), Marguerite