westdance: Guest Instructor in Darkwood on March 17th

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 16:50:01 PST 2005

Hello All,

I will not be able to make the Morgan Hill practice on
March 17th, as my brother is coming into town that
evening.  I thought I would ask if anyone would like
to be a guest instructor, otherwise, I know a good
candidate with insufficient reluctance =)  Anyhow, do
let me know if someone is interested - the dances for
this month are the Official Bransle, the Lorayne
Alman, and Black Nag.  Thanks!

Vyncent