westdance: Demo help needed in San Jose in March

Katherine de Langelei delangelia at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 10:29:40 PST 2005

What we are planning is to have 20 minute "classes"
that we split the students into and rotate them
through for three sessions.  We need someone to teach
an easy dance (we were thinking of the Horses Brawle),
three times to three groups of giggly seventh graders.
Help?
Katherine, who's teaching embroidery for this one.

--- The MOMstable <the_momstable at rocketmail.com>