westdance: class track

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sun Feb 27 23:27:15 PST 2005

OK, so this is what I sent in. I was nice and only made up Vyncent's
class description, but GeoffyMatt was *this* *close* to getting
stork-n-moose jokes... I volunteered to take the ever-so-popular
first class period.

-- Gregory

Dances of Joy and Jealousy (Isabel D Triana)

Come learn fun and lively dances from 15th century Italy! Dances will
include Leoncello and other local favorites.

Dancing Almans and Bransles (Vyncent atte Wodegate)

What do the Germans, French, and English have in common? Dance, of
course! Despite England being a bit backward when it comes to fashion
and style, dance is a bright spot where England is up with the latest
fashions from the Continent. Come learn a few examples.

Fiamma d'Amore (Geoffrey Matthias)

[no description yet]

Dolce Amoroso Fuoco (Gregory Blount)

Come experience the bliss, flirting, and moments of terror in this
16th century Italian dance. We'll spend most of the class on the
moment of terror, the Man's Solo.

English Country Dance (Na'arah)

[no description yet]