westdance: Collegium: the feast

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 12:11:17 PST 2005

--- The MOMstable <the_momstable at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Do we have any clue as to what is being served at the feast
> and if off-board is available.  I don't mind feasting, but if

from the collegium website:
http://www.phmoms.com/CollegiumOccidentalis.html

A Feast (Theme this time is Aphrodisiacs and the Foods of Love –
Menu pending, feast-o-crat is Rowan of Hakesleah (Rachele Hakes)
feastfaeries at aol.com)

I don't see any info on offboard, but as there is only 50
spaces. you could probably picnic outside or go off campus for
dinner.

my two cents,
xtal

the