westdance: Collegium: what do people want?

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Feb 25 10:17:02 PST 2005

OK, for the Page deadline, we have to have classes by Monday.

Fortunately, the Chancellor sent me the current schedule, so it turns
out that Geoffy Matt is teaching Fiamma d'Amore, not Gracca.

I am on for Dolce Amoroso Fuoco.

Isabel is on for 15c Italian.

Vyncent, pick something.

And do we have a 5th volunteer? I have the rest of the tenative
schedule, if anyone would like to see it.

Since my class is the most advanced, I'll volunteer for (ick, ick)
the earliest time-slot.

We may well get time to dance at dinner. At the least she'd love a
demo, and eventually she'll answer my question about social dance time
& space. Dinner starts at 5:30 and the site doesn't close until
10. But there are only 50 feast spots, so we would have to act
quickly.

-- Gregory