westdance: Collegium...

Marl Stone marlztone at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 21:39:15 PST 2005

I hope this reaches you at this list since I don't
have any means to contact you.  If you would like a
teacher, I can teach some basic Arabic if you think
that people would be interested.  The class would be
the basic length and I'll make some hand outs.  I'll
pass out handouts to help them to learn.  It'll teach
basic writing pronounciation and sentence structure as
well as some basic vocab.

=====
@->---  Marl Stone ;)