westdance: Collegium: appeal for teachers, May 21, 2005 in Concord CA

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 08:21:39 PST 2005

hello!

I just got this on another list, who wants to teach at collegium
this year? :)

----------- begin fwd message ---------------

Greetings,

You guessed it, I'm contacting you about Collegium Occidentalis,
which is calendared for May 21, 2005 in Concord CA (same site as
Collegium Nebularum last year).

I am looking for teachers for several tracks. Last year there
was a history of gardening class that had very good attendance.
If you are intersted in teaching this or something similar,
please contact me.
If you are interested in doing something else, please share your

enthusiasm and let me know what you'd like to teach.

For the sake of planning your class, the class sessions are 1
hour, 15 minutes long. If a double class or extended period
suits your needs, please let me know because we can work that
into the schedule.

Also, if you have a friend that you think would be interested in
teaching, please let me know and give me their contact
information.
We're always looking for more teachers so that we don't burn out
the ones who're constantly being so generous.

I am hoping to web as much of the event as possible by the end
of
the month, so if you can at least let me know your interests
level and availability, I'd appreciate it. (Well, a class title,
description, class limit and related fees wouldn't go amiss
either!)

I look forward to hearing from interested teachers.

Ascelin Meere of Ravenslocke,
Chancellor of Collegium Occidentalis