westdance: Demo help needed in San Jose in March

Katherine de Langelei delangelia at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 12:29:44 PST 2005

Hi everyone!
I am looking for some people who would be interested
in participating in a demo for a group of seventh
graders at a private school in San Jose (about 70
students).  This would be either March 9 or 15th,
depending on our availability.  We can work this one
into the lunch hour time slot of 11-1 or 12-2PM.  The
cafeteria at the school is going to serve a “feast” as
a part of the all day celebration.
The teacher who called me says that she has been
teaching the students dance (?!) and has had them
sewing “costumes”, as well as learning about the
medieval period, so I think this group will be more
enthusiastic than usual :-)
I would like to have a small group of fighters to wow
the boys, and some well dressed ladies to impress the
girls.  Also, would any dancers be available to teach
a simple brawle?  Or musicians?
Please shoot me an email if you would be interested
and available to participate.
Thank you!
Katherine de Langelei
West Kingdom Chatelaine

PS feel free to crosspost this message to other lists!