westdance: This year's schedule

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 18:45:04 PST 2005

Greg,

Couple of things:

1)  I think I mispelled the A&S Dance - It is Specchio
d'Amore.

2)  You can put me as contacts for all the Pied
classes.

3)  A few new entries for Dance:
- Not sure if you want to enter the Estrella details,
but there will be a Ball Friday night.
- Saturday, March 5, White Shield, Contact Vyncent
atte Wodegate, Class and Dancing during Feast,
Darkwood, Tres Pinos CA.
- Saturday, March 12, Court of Love, Contact Vyncent
atte Wodegate, Class and Dancing during/after Feast,
Borderwinds, Arroyo Grande CA.

All I've got for now.

Vyncent