westdance: Darkwood Baroness' Masked Ball

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 17:36:50 PDT 2004

Greeting All,

As a reminder, this weekend is the Darkwood Baroness'
Masked Ball!  That means:  Dancers, we need you!
Musicians, we need you!  Wallflowers, we need you! (So
we can convert you to either musicians or dancers! =)

There are a few sets planned as per the website, and
I'm going to be teaching a class during the day to
refresh everyone's memory.  Should be a fine feast,
cooked by Mistress Rose and Master Juan, followed by
dessert and dancing.  Feel free to write me if you
have any questions.  Looking forward to see many of
you there!

Masked Ball Website:
http://www.naadhira.net/MaskedBall.html

Vyncent