westdance: Ecorngill Performing Arts Fete Teachers/callers

Rachael Keish rachael_keish at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 13:52:22 PDT 2004

My apologies if you get this twice.  Below are the teachers/callers I have
down for the Ecorngill Arts Fete this Saturday. The hall opens at 11:00 for
setup, and teaching is scheduled to start at noon.

Please email or call me on my cell at (408) 592-0223 if you have any
questions (but cell phone reception at the hall is not so good). See you
Saturday!
______________________________________

4:00-5:00 pm
1.	Horses Bransel - Longways for as many as will (No teaching, Marguerite
call PM)
2.	Rufty Tufty - Sets of 2 couples in a square (No teaching, Marguerite call
PM)
3.	Contrapasso – Sets of 3 couples in a circle (Crystal teach and call)
4.	Black Alman – Couples for as many as will, in a circle (No teaching, Cin
call PM)
5.	Amoroso – Couples (Greg teach and call)
6.	Stingo / Oyl of Barley –(Vyncent teach and call)

5:00-5:30
Break for Choir Performance

5:30-6:30
7.	Dull Sir John - Sets of 4 couples in a square (Geoffrey teach & call)
8.	Pinwheel - Couples in circles (No teaching, Marguerite call PM)
9.	Contentezza d'Amore – Couples (Geoffrey teach & call)
10.	Jenny Pluck Pears - Sets of 3 couples in a circle (No teaching,
Marguerite call PM)
11.	Lorayne Alman - Couples for as many as will, in a circle (No teaching,
Isabelle call PM)
12.	Rostibolli  - (Isabelle teach & call)

6:30-7:00
Bella Luna Caravan Performance

7:00-8:00
13.	Villanella - Couples (Geoffrey teach & call)
14.	Chesnut - Sets of 3 couples longways (No teaching, Vyncent call PM)
15.	Geloxia - Sets of 3 couples longways (Vyncent teach & call)
16.	Hearts Ease - Sets of 2 couples in a square (No teaching, Crystal call
PM)
17.	Cuckholds all in a Row - Sets of 3 couples longways (Crystal teach &
call)
18.	Petit Riens - Sets of 3 people (No teaching, Isabelle call PM)
19.	Anello - (Vyncent teach & call)

8:00-8:30 Presentation Dances:  Bianca Fiore and Gracca Amoroso

(there is a half hour as float time here just in case something runs a few
minutes long)

Dances to do if time allows:
20.	Galliards (no calling)
21.	Grimstock - Sets of 3 couples longways
22.	Fiamma d'Amore - Couples
23.	Black Nag - Sets of 3 couples longways

9:00-9:45 clean up

10:00 lock up the hall & leave