westdance: Fwd: [sca-west] Re: music that at least has a period feel to it

Lynn Meyer lmeyer at netbox.com
Sun May 9 19:20:31 PDT 2004

Despite the Subject, the CD mentioned below
sounds like it has potential...  I quote,
"It includes eight dances from the recently rediscovered
'Gresley' manuscript (England c.1500)"
which I've heard people mentioning at dance practice
a few times.  And a variety of other dances.

It comes with a booklet of steps and the music from
the original sources, too.

Halima