westdance: RE: collegium nebulorum

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 16:31:03 PDT 2004

If you think you can teach a dance every 15 minutes (this is
possible if you have an experienced group) you will need 5
dances.
Consider choosing from the following list: Rufty-Tufty, Hearts
Ease, Hyde Park, Chestnut, Jenny Pluck Pears, Black Nag, and Hit
& Misse.
If you are a belt-and-suspenders sort of person, prepare for all
of these, as you may need to adjust on the day if you have
multiples of four or six.

thinkin' out loud,
Crystal of the Westermark