westdance: last minute announcement: St. David's revel this Friday

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Jan 14 10:42:34 PST 2004

You never know when dancing will spring up!

To: sca-west at yahoogroups.com
From: "Gabriel Pramuk" <gxpramuk at yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:56:54 -0000
Subject: [sca-west] St. David's Revel: this friday! at UCSC, Porter  College - 8PM

I haven't seen notice of our event on this board. Our Seneschal, Lady
Disa Thjothreksdottir as well as others have attempted to post
without success... So I thought I might try! :)

I Know this is rather late to post, but the event is actually
happening! We have food, games, dancing, hopefully music! I am TRYING
to find musicians other than myself! Bring food and drinks! musical
instruments, games, yarns, stories or whatever you wish! Come to
UCSC, Porter College in Santa Cruz at 8:00 PM this Friday, the 16th.
There will be signs up at the base of campus (Bay and High st.) Go up
empire grade, which is the continuation of High street and turn in at
the west gate entrance. Someone will call the gate to let people in
who can say "SCA" or "St. David's Revel" for those ariving after 8:00.

There should as well be signs at key places refering to where to turn
and such.

It is a campus so this is a dry event, hold the brews and no live
steel :) sorry!

We hope to see you there!
Krystof Mukavin z Bedruzic of St. David's