westdance: Help wanted

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Jan 12 17:21:51 PST 2004

I could use help with a couple of things:

First off, the calendar of upcoming events with dancing is looking
awfully sparse. Does anyone know any I've missed? Pieds at Kingdom
events I can fill in, but what else? http://westdance.org/activities.html

Second, the allegedly forthcoming West Kingdom Dance Manual could use
some figures of the artistic kind. Actually not so much art as
explanation. I have a set of symbols for people and hands, and we need
figures for the starting positions of all the dances, and some of the
harder to understand figures. All you need is some kind of computer
drawing program and a moderate amount of enthusiasm.

-- Gregory

p.s. thanks to all the people who helped with dancing at 12th Night,
we started with about 8 dancers and ended with about 16, and Cassandra
played music for us. Not bad for starting late and not being
organized.