westdance-announce: Upcoming dance stuff

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Jul 9 15:41:53 PDT 2004

I'd like to remind everyone of two upcoming dance events:

The Ecorngill Performing arts Fete is on July 24. It will feature some
dance classes during the day, and lots of dancing after dinner. This
was really good dancing last year, and I bet it'll be great this year.

The Kingdom A&S Tourney is July 31. There are 4 dance classes on
Saturday, the last of which teaches the Pieds dance (Fiamma d'Amore).
The Pieds competition will be held right after the class, at 6pm.

I'd like to welcome Anne of Cloondara, our newest member!

And finally, Geoffy Matt has gotten King Uther interested in signing a
Royal Charter for our College. We have wording for the Charter, but
ideally it'd be done up with beautiful calligraphy. Any volunteers?

-- Gregory